If you’re new to following a Blog, take a few minutes to explore.
1. The first page contains the ten most recent posts. Older posts are found by clicking the button at the bottom of the first page.
2. If you’d like, you can follow TIDELINES and receive notifications of new posts by e-mail. Click the FOLLOW button at the bottom of the first page to do so.
3. As the Blog grows, you’ll be easily able to find posts sorted to your interest by clicking any one of the “Posted in” terms listed at the end of each post. As postings grow, older posts will be archived in the area at the bottom of the first page. Click each month to see its archives.
4. Browse the links in the upper left area. They contain useful information and instructions on how to submit an article for review and posting.
5. Our goal is to provide a snapshot of the most interesting news and events on and near our Seabrook community.
This article is being reposted to allow comments. If you would like to make a comment, click on the “balloon” in the upper right corner.
Executive Summary: The Seabrook Gateway Task Force is a subcommittee of the SIPOA Planning Committee; its’ membership includes representatives from SIPOA/Town/Club. The Task Force has been studying what can be done to improve the welcoming experience at the entrance to Seabrook Island. The Gateway Task Force has provided this summary of their work.
Continue reading “The Gateway Task Force – Repost”
Seabrook Island – Make It Uniquely YoursSM
How do you describe the qualities and benefits of Seabrook Island to potential visitors and future property owners in just a few words? And do so in a manner that is not only telling, but also distinctive, inviting, and differentiated from other oceanfront communities in the southeast? Just as BMW has ‘The Ultimate Driving Machine’, Seabrook Island needed to develop a tagline and associated advertising that would effectively communicate its unique value to the outside world. That was the challenge that was commissioned by the leadership of the three key constituencies of the island – the Town, SIPOA, and the Club – to develop and launch a new branding initiative for Seabrook Island.
Continue reading “Seabrook Island’s New Branding Initiative”