Cork Shuckin’ Festival
Oysters by the bucket, Winery and Firefly Distillery Tastings, Bloody Mary Bar, Live Music, Jump Castles, Food Trucks,
Advanced tickets available – click here.
February 11, 10am-5pm
Deep Water Vineyards
6775 Bears Bluff Road, Wadmalaw Island, SC
Join us for our annual oyster roast, our “Cork Shuckin’ Festival” is a great place to bring your friends for good eats and great libations.
⏲ Saturday February 11 – 10:00am – 5:pm
Deep Water Vineyard & Firefly Distillery, 6775 Bears Bluff Road, Wadmalaw Island.
Event starts at 10am with a bloody mary bar with all proceeds going to local charity – Windwood Farms Home for Children.
Event highlights include:
1.Tastings all day from Firefly Distillery ($6 for samples of 6 of their whiskeys, moonshines, vodkas, liquors and rums and a souvenir shot glass)
2. Tastings all day from Deep Water Vineyard ($5 for samples of all 5 of the wines made at Charleston’s only domestic winery and a souvenir stemless wine glass)
3. Beer from LowTide brewery while you enjoy fresh oysters by the bucket
4. Vendors from around the area showcasing their crafts.
5. Food trucks with pizza, burgers, hand-cut fries, chicken, bbq, and a lowcountry boil!
6. Jump castle, animals to see, a vineyard to explore, and swings/swurfer for the kiddos.
7. Music from local sensation Jah Creation and the fantastic Lowhills!
8. $5 pre-paid parking pass gets everyone in the car into the event, with proceeds going to support our local school, Frierson Elementary.
9. Be sure to bring cash or card for the food, oysters, beer, souvenirs, and tastings!
Terms & Conditions: Event will occur rain or shine, no refund provided. Tickets are PER CAR, so load it up! No coolers please. You must be 21 or older to enjoy a tasting at either Firefly Distillery or Deep Water Vineyard.