Traverse the scenic trails of Laurel Hill County Park during our inaugural Off-Road Duathlon presented in partnership with Anne Moore Endurance Coaching and Mt. Pleasant Velo. This three-part, beginner friendly course begins with a 2-mile run, then a 7-mile bike, and finishes with another 2-mile run.
- Race Fee: $45 or $36 for Move IT! Pass members
- Register online or call 843-795-4386.
- Race starts at 8:30 a.m.
- Ages 16 & up
- The bike leg is best suited for knobby, wide-tired bikes.
- A transition area will be used for set-up between legs.
- Awards will be given to the top three male and female finishers.
(photo credit: Brian Fancher Photography)