Hops & Vines at McLeod Plantation
Thursday, May 10, 2018
Enjoy drinks and live music. Food truck fare will be available for purchase.
- May 10, 5:30-7:30 p.m. with Dave Landeo and Dashi Food Truck
- May 24, 5:30-7:30 p.m. with Emily Curtis and Braised in the South (winner of the 2017 Food Network’s Great Food Truck Race!)
Admission includes two drink tickets. Additional drink tickets can be purchased.
- Buy advance tickets here.
- Only 350 tickets will be sold for this event.
- Arrive by 5:15 p.m. for a complimentary guided tour of the grounds.
- Gift shop and house will not be open.
- ID is required to purchase alcohol.
- Food truck fare will be available for purchase.
- No dogs or bicycles are allowed at McLeod Plantation Historic Site.
- No refunds issued or rain dates scheduled. If an event is cancelled due to inclement weather, your receipt will be good for any other 2018 Hops & Vines.
- Chairs are welcome, as seating is limited.
- Carpooling is encouraged.
(Photo credit: CCPRC website)