Shag the night away under the stars at the Folly Beach Pier, where DJ Jim Bowers will be spinning the hottest oldies and beach music for you all night long.
- May 25
- June 15
- July 6
- August 17
- September 14
Admission charge applies
- Online registration ends at midnight on the day before each event. On the day of the event, admission can be purchased by calling 843-795-4386 by 2 p.m. or at the event gate if available.
- No refunds issued or rain dates scheduled. If an event is cancelled due to inclement weather, your receipt will be good for any other 2018 Moonlight Mixer.
- To minimize sway and preserve the structural integrity of the pier, line dancing is not allowed at the Moonlight Mixers.
- Beverages will be available for purchase. ID is required to purchase alcohol.
- Food and snacks will be available for purchase at Pier 101 restaurant and the Gangplank Gift & Tackle Shop located at the entrance to the pier.
- Chairs are welcome, as seating is limited.
- Outside alcohol, food, and coolers are prohibited.
- No pets allowed.
We reserve the right to use photos or videos taken of visitors while they are at Charleston County Park & Recreation Commission facilities or events for publicity purposes. Park schedules and fees are subject to change without notice.
(Photo credit: CCPRC website)