The Lake House Tech Forum
Topics of interest to Seabrookers of educational, cultural, or wellness value.
Organizing & Managing iPhone/iPad Photos
with Chad Droze of the Post and Computer Store
Who should attend: This forum is intended strictly for users of an Apple iPhone or iPad that want to get a better understanding of how to organize and maintain their photo libraries. These devices are now functioning as our primary way to capture those special moments in time.
Date: Thursday, July 12
Time: 3:00 pm
Location: Osprey 2 at The Lake House
• Basic use of the camera functions
• Basic editing tips and tricks
• How to sync your photos between your iPhone & iPad
• How to group your photos into albums to organize them
• How to share and send albums and photos to your friends and family.
Fee: No Cost
Tech Expert: Chad Droze
Registration: Pre-registration is required to attend! Forum is limited to 30 participants. Walk-ins will not be permitted. To register, please email Janet Pasquale at email@example.com.
Those attending are encouraged to bring their devices and follow along with demonstrations.
–Submitted by The Lake House