Boone Hall Plantation
1235 Long Point Road, Mt. Pleasant
1:00 – 5:00 pm
Sunday Jan. 20, 2019
Wine Under the Oaks at Boone Hall Plantation has grown to become one of the most popular Christmas holiday events in the South Carolina Lowcountry.
Admission will include but is not limited to the following:
- Wine samples from a variety of wine distributors and winery partners
- Complimentary “bubbles” provided by Santa Margherita
- Complimentary desserts
- Complimentary Oysters
- Food and Wine Pairing with complimentary gourmet food and wine samples provided by Boone Hall Farms
- Complimentary samples – Breads and Spreads
- Wine and cooking demonstrations presented by some of Charleston’s finest chefs in a portable kitchen provided courtesy of The Culinary Institute at Trident Technical College and The Charleston Restaurant Association
- Complimentary table seating on a first come first serve basis
- Live musical entertainment including local popular jazz saxophonist Michael Quinn
- Artwork displays
- Local writers showcase published works at the Authors Village
- Gourmet food selections from the menus of a variety of Charleston area restaurants that will be available for purchase at reduced prices.
- Special pricing on featured wines at World Of Wines retail tent
- Unique gift options exhibited by a number of specialty vendors
Click here to purchase online advanced tickets for this event. Tickets may also be purchased at the gate upon admission if available.
This is an event for adults 21 years of age or older. No coolers, pets, tents, outside food and drinks, or concealed weapons allowed. This is a rain or shine event. All ticket sales are final. No refunds.
(Image Credit: BooneHallPlantation.com)