… for the Green Space Conservancy’s “Casino Night” Gala on Sunday, March 17, 2019. We don’t want anyone to miss out on this “Fun” Raiser and special event where we will be “Growing the Green,” on Seabrook Island. To access the 2019 Gala Reservation form and instructions click here.
Want to sit with your BFF’s? You can claim your table by requesting a “Reserved Table” placard when you register at the front door of the Island House! So easy and convenient! The evening’s activities of Wining, Dining, Gaming and Just Plain Fun include:
- Incredible Food Stations – Raw Bar, Carving Station, Appetizers, Mashed Potato Bar and Salads
- Casino Games in the Deveaux and Carolina Rooms
- Irish Pub atmosphere in the Palmetto Room with Bob Becker and where Door Prizes will be drawn from our Pot O’Gold every 20 minutes
- D.J. from Audio Sound Machine and Dancing in the Atlantic Room
- Wine and Beer in the Bohicket Bar and other convenient locations – Along with AmFund’s display of “Trips of a Lifetime” which are up for bid
- Spinning the “Wildlife Wheel” or Tossing your lucky disk down the “Plinko Birder Board”
Doors open at 4:45 pm and all activities begin promptly at 5:00 pm
All guests will gather in the Atlantic Room at 7:00 pm for coffee and desserts – and even more surprises. Our auctioneer Scott Clark, an Emmy Award-winning sportscaster for WABC News in New York City, will kick off the Live Auction so be ready to bid on many unbelievably awesome items!
Our sponsors and donors have been incredibly generous this year and we are ever grateful for their support. Below is list of some of the 2019 Live Auction items that you will have the opportunity to bid on:
- A week’s stay at 3 Mountain Farm in picturesque Reading, Vermont
- Dinner for six in the Hoover’s Tree House
- A two-night stay, with dinner, at Hotel Bennett in downtown Charleston
- A two-night stay, including breakfast, at The Sanctuary on Kiawah
- The BMW Ultimate Driving Experience
- Three-night stay at the Posh Boutique Hotel in Ashville (including $500 worth of gift certificates)
- Golf at the Woodlands Plantation Golf and Country Club and an overnight stay at the historic Willcox Hotel, both in lovely Aiken, South Carolina
As you can see, you won’t want to miss out on our annual gathering of Seabrookers, family, and friends who know the importance of “Growing the Green” and protecting our paradise for generations to come, here on our beloved Island. To learn more about the Seabrook Island Green Space Conservancy, please visit our website at SIGSC.org.
-Submitted by Beth Nichols, SIGSC