Dance the night away to “the sound that changed America”
on the Mount Pleasant Pier.
Gates open at 7:00 pm and live music begins at 8:00 pm.
- May 4, 2019 with Bobby Alvarez and the Supernaturals
- September 21, 2019 with The Majestics
- Purchase advance general admission for $8.
- Children 3 and under are free.
- Purchase admission at the gate for $10 (based on availability)
- Online registration ends at 2 pm on the day of each event. If available, tickets at the gate will be $10.
- Children 3 and under are free, and a registered and paid chaperone is required for all participants ages 15 and under.
- No refunds issued or rain dates scheduled. If an event is cancelled due to inclement weather, your receipt will be good for any other 2019 Mount Pleasant Pier dance event.
- Photo ID required to gain entry into the event and to purchase alcohol.
- Beer, wine, soda, and water will be available for purchase inside the event, and food, snacks, and beverages are available in the gift shop.
- Outside coolers, alcohol, food, and beverages are strictly prohibited.
- No pets allowed.
(Image credit: CCPRC website)