Thanksgiving Fitness Events
- Join us at The Lake House on Thanksgiving morning for Seabrook Island’s Annual Turkey Trot! This (just over a) 5K race will start promptly at 8:00am from The Lake House and will take you through the front half of the Island. Event shirts are limited; availability and size are not guaranteed after Tuesday, November 5th.
Annual Turkey Trot
Date: Thursday, November 28
Time: 8:00 am
Registration forms are available at the front desk of The Lake House. Remember, there is no better way for Seabrookers and their guests to start Thanksgiving Day!!
- Join us at The Lake House on Saturday, November 30 for Seabrook Island’s 9th Annual Sprint Triathlon Relay.
9th Annual Sprint Triathlon Relay
Swim · Bike · Run
Date: Saturday, November 30
Pre-Event Meeting Time: 7:30 am
Event Start Time: 8:00 am
Cost: $50.00 per team
It’s a triathlon with a team twist! Teams are comprised of one swimmer, one biker, and one runner that will work together to complete all 3 legs of the event. Registration forms are available at the front desk of The Lake House. Please note, this event will be capped so, sign up early to ensure your team is a part of our 9th Annual Sprint Triathlon Relay!
For more information about the Turkey Trot or the Sprint Triathlon Relay, please contact Jamie Mogus Mixson at email@example.com
Volunteers Needed for Thanksgiving Events
The Lake House is looking for volunteers to assist with Seabrook Island’s Thanksgiving Fitness Events: the Turkey Trot and the Sprint Triathlon Relay
- Turkey Trot – Thursday, November 28
Volunteers will be asked to meet in the lobby of the Lake House at 7:15 am. The race should be completed by 10:00 am. Responsibilities may include directing participants on race course, hydration support (water station), and cheering on participants.
- Sprint Triathlon Relay – Saturday, November 30
Volunteers will be asked to meet in the lobby of the Lake House at 7:00 am. The triathlon should be completed by 10:00 am. Responsibilities may include directing participants on the race course, helping in transition areas, hydration support (water station), and cheering on participants.
If you are interested in volunteering for these super fun events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the event you would like to volunteer for.
– Submitted by Jamie Mogus Mixson, Lake House Manager
(Image credit: Google pics)