The Seabrook Island Photography Club Leadership Team has put together an exciting fun-filled year including field trips, presentations from local professional photographers and members, formal classes and social activities. All of this is a part of an overall schedule designed to further our photographic skills, to explore new techniques and perspectives, and to entertain. We traditionally meet on the third Thursday of each month, but have set aside additional dates for extra activities (please see the schedule below).
Seabrook Island Photography Club 2020 Schedule:
- February 20 – Kevin Holliday Presentation, Vision: A World Created Not Captured
- March – Field Trip (date and theme TBD)
- March 19 – Member Presentations of their Lifetime Favorite Images by three club members with discussion on subject selection and technical considerations.
- April 16 – Kenny McKeithen (local professional photographer) on low light and panoramic photography
- May – Afternoon Class on Flash Photography by Bill Nelson (date and time TBD)
- May 21 – Early evening photo shoot at Magnolia Cemetery, followed by dinner in Charleston
- June 18 – Beach party/bonfire with chili dogs and potluck dishes
- July and August – No meetings
- September – Field trip with specific theme (date, time and subject TBD)
- September 17 – Mahmood Fazal, Charleston Center for Photography presenting night photography
- October – Afternoon Class on Basic Imaging by Bill Nelson (date TBD)
- October 15 – Evening photo shoot and dinner
- November 19 – Kate Silva, Kate Silva Photography – Post Processing
- December 17 – Christmas Party with member sharing of 2020 favorite images
If you would like to learn more about our club or inquire about membership, please contact Bill Nelson on 843-768-0201 or email@example.com or go to our website at https://seabrookislandphotoclub.com.
-Submitted by Bill Nelson