Seabrook Insurance 101
Monday, March 16 or Wednesday, March 18
6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
You are invited to attend an educational seminar called Seabrook Insurance 101 which will be held at The Lake House. The event will be offered two times. Attend either Monday, March 16, 2020 from 6:30 to 8:00 pm or attend Wednesday, March 18, 2020 from 6:30 to 8:00 pm.
This educational seminar, sponsored by local insurance agency Maury Donnelly & Parr, will feature a catered dinner with wine, a presentation on the current Seabrook insurance market by veteran Seabrook insurance agent, Robert Phelan, followed by a question and answer period.
Topics Covered will include:
- An overview of a typical Seabrook homeowners policy including an explanation of the coverages provided and strategies you may employ to save money on your insurance.
- What are the factors affecting flood insurance costs on Seabrook?
- When will the new flood maps take effect on Seabrook?
- Do you need excess flood insurance and if so, how much?
Agenda for the seminar is as follows:
- 6:30 pm – Catered dinner with wine and other non-alcoholic beverages
- 7:00 pm – Presentation by Robert Phelan
- 7:30 pm – Q & A
To register, please contact Robert Phelan by email at Rphelan@mdpins.com or call 843.819.3304.
*Please note, seating for each date is limited to the first 24 registrants. Please include in the RSVP, which night you plan to attend and the number of attendees.
-Submitted by The Lake House