Seabrook Island Town Council will hold its next regularly scheduled meeting on Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 2:30 pm.
To view back-up information for action items, please click the links below:
- Emergency Ordinance 2020-02
- Ordinance 2020-05 (Recommendation to Table)
- Resolutions 2020-14 through 2020-16
- Traffic Calming Options: Seabrook Island Road & Landfall Way
Consistent with recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control related to “social distancing,” the Town of Seabrook Island is requesting that members of the public who wish to observe this meeting participate remotely by using one of the following options:
- Watch Live: Live Stream Video (YouTube)
- Listen by Phone: (712) 770-5505; Access Code 659-714
Individuals who wish to submit a question or comment on any town matter (including those not on the agenda) may do so in advance of the meeting using one of the options listed below. Written questions and comments will be accepted until 12:00 pm on the day of the meeting.
- Online: Click here
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail or Drop Off at Town Hall: 2001 Seabrook Island Road, Seabrook Island, SC 29455
For more information, please call (843) 768-9121.
-Submitted by Joe Cronin, Town Administrator