- Doin’ The Charleston is opening at Freshfields on Monday, June 1. They will be located between The Corner Cleaners and Village Dentistry. Hours to be announced.
- The Post and Computer Store will be open until 6:00 pm. Their hours are now 10:00 am until 6:00 pm Monday – Friday. Closed Saturday and Sunday.
- The Charleston Museum re-opened on Wednesday, May 27, 2020, with new protocols and guidelines for staff and visitors. The two Historic House Museums, the Joseph Manigault House and the Heyward-Washington House, will open at a later date. Click here for more information
- The Gibbes Museum of Art will reopen to the public on June 1. The Gibbes has enacted new safety precautions to ensure the safety of all museum visitors and has revised their special exhibition schedule to focus on the riches of our region through special private collections and featured artists.
- Boone Hall Plantation is doing a phased re-opening and will only be open on a limited schedule each week until it becomes appropriate to be open every day. Click here for more information and tickets.
- Drayton Hall is open for members and guests May 21 – May 31, 2020, Thursdays – Sundays by preregistration only.
- Magnolia Plantation & Gardens is now “softly” open 7 days a week from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. Click here for more information and tickets.
- Middleton Place is open daily 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. Tickets should be purchased online for limited contact entry. The Restaurant is open for lunch and dinner with indoor and outdoor seating and take out. The House Museum and Museum Shop remain temporarily closed. Click here for more information and tickets.
- Spoleto at Home provides 17 days of virtual programming you can enjoy from the comfort and safety of your own living room. It begins Friday, May 22. Click here for more information and links to programming.