Town of Seabrook Island
Town Council Meeting & Public Hearing
June 23, 2020
Seabrook Island Town Council will hold its next regularly scheduled meeting on Tues. June 23, 2020, at 2:30 pm. The meeting will be preceded by a Public Hearing on Ordinances 2020-03 and 2020-04 at 2:25 pm.
- View Public Hearing Agenda – June 23, 2020 (2:25 pm)
- View Regular Meeting Agenda – June 23, 2020 (2:30 pm)
To view back-up information for action items, please click the links below:
- Ordinance 2020-03: Rezoning Ordinance for 2561 High Hammock Road (Public Hearing & Second Reading)
- Ordinance 2020-04: Rezoning Ordinance for 3062 Seabrook Island Road (Public Hearing & Second Reading)
- Ordinance 2020-06: FY 2020 Budget Amendment (First Reading)
- Vehicle Permit Request: Request from America Films of Wildstar Films Ltd. to operate a vehicle on the beaches of Seabrook Island between September 8-22, 2020
Consistent with recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control related to “social distancing,” the Town of Seabrook Island is requesting that members of the public who wish to observe this meeting participate remotely by using one of the following options:
- Watch Live: Live Stream Video (YouTube)
- Listen by Phone: (712) 770-5505; Access Code 659-714
Individuals who wish to submit a question or comment on any town matter (including those not on the agenda) may do so in advance of the meeting using one of the options listed below. Written questions and comments will be accepted until 12:00 pm on the day of the meeting.
- Online: Click Here
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail or Drop Off at Town Hall: 2001 Seabrook Island Road, Seabrook Island, SC 29455
For more information, please call (843) 768-9121.
–Submitted by Joseph M. Cronin, Town Administrator