TOWN OF SEABROOK ISLAND
Notice is hereby provided that Seabrook Island Town Council will hold an emergency meeting on Tuesday, July 21, 2020, at 10:00 am. During the emergency meeting, Town Council will consider the following emergency ordinance:
- Emergency Ordinance 2020-04: An Emergency Ordinance to extend requirements related to social distancing and group congregation [View draft ordinance]
Individuals who wish to submit a public comment on the proposed emergency ordinance may do so in advance of the meeting using one of the options listed below. Written comments will be accepted until 9:00 am on the day of the meeting.
- Online: click here.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop Off: 2001 Seabrook Island Road, Seabrook Island, SC 29455
Consistent with recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) related to “social distancing,” the Town of Seabrook Island is requesting that members of the public who wish to observe this meeting participate remotely by using one of the following options:
- Watch Live: Live Stream Video (YouTube)
- Listen by Phone: (712) 770-5505; Access Code 659-714
For more information, please call (843) 768-9121.
-Submitted by Joseph M. Cronin, Town Administrator
Town of Seabrook Island
2001 Seabrook Island Road
Seabrook Island, SC 29455
Office: (843) 768-5321
Cell: (843) 637-9832