Seabrook Island Town Council will hold its next regularly scheduled meeting on Tuesday, August 25, 2020, at 2:30 pm.
To view supplemental information for specific items on the agenda, please click the links below:
- FY 2019 Audited Financial Statements and Auditor’s Discussion & Analysis
- Financials for the Month of July 2020
- Letter from FEMA Re: Adoption of New Flood Insurance Rate Maps (FIRM)
- Public Comment Portal: One-Year Review of Ordinance 2020-09 (“Beach Rules for Pets”)
- Emergency Ordinance 2020-05 (Draft Ordinance to be Posted Prior to Meeting): An Emergency Ordinance to extend requirements related to social distancing and group congregations; to modify the requirements for certain businesses; to extend the prohibition on temporary use permits; to extend the expiration date for active building permits; to extend the requirement relating to the wearing of face coverings at all business establishments within the town; to repeal Emergency Ordinances 2020-03 and 2020-04; and other matters related thereto
- Ordinance 2020-07 (First Reading): An ordinance amending the Development Standards Ordinance of the Town of Seabrook Island, South Carolina; Article 12, Signs; so as to create new classifications of signs to be called “Community Message Board Signs” and “Electronic Variable Message Displays”; to permit Electronic Variable Message Displays to be affixed to Community Message Board signs under certain conditions; and other matters related thereto; and Article 16; Design and Improvement Standards; Section 16.10, Subdivision Design Standards; Subsection 16.10.40, Arterial Streets; so as to modify the designation of arterial streets within the town; and other matters related thereto
- Watch Live: Live Stream Video (YouTube)
- Listen by Phone: (712) 770-5505; Access Code 659-714
Individuals who wish to submit a question or comment on any town matter (including those not on the agenda) may do so in advance of the meeting using one of the options listed below. Written questions and comments will be accepted until 12:00 pm on the day of the meeting.
- Online: Click here for Public Comment Portal
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail or Drop Off at Town Hall: 2001 Seabrook Island Road, Seabrook Island, SC 29455
For more information, please call (843) 768-9121.
-Submitted by Joseph M. Cronin, Town Administrator