Seabrook Island Town Council will hold its next regularly scheduled meeting on Tuesday, October 27, 2020, at 2:30 pm. The meeting will be preceded by a public hearing at 2:25 pm.
- View Public Hearing Agenda – October 27, 2020 (2:25 pm)
- View Regular Meeting Agenda – October 27, 2020 (2:30 pm)
To view supplemental information for specific agenda items, please click the links below:
- Financial Statements: For the Month of September 2020
- Ordinance 2020-08(Second Reading): Adopting an updated Comprehensive Emergency Plan
- Ordinance 2020-09(Second Reading): Prohibiting the harassment of marine mammals and prohibiting swimming in Captain Sams Inlet when dolphins are present
- Ordinance 2020-10(First Reading): Amending requirements for the naming of new streets and renaming of existing streets
- Ordinance 2020-11(First Reading): Rezoning 3095 Baywood Drive from the SR Single-Family Residential District to the AGC Agricultural-Conservation District
- Ordinance 2020-12(First Reading): Adopting the updated Charleston County Flood Damage Prevention and Protection Ordinance
- Ordinance 2020-13(First Reading): Deleting the requirement for contractors and subcontractors to submit proof of insurance as a precondition to the issuance of a business license
- Ordinance 2020-14(First Reading): Amending regulations on Accessory Dwelling Units, Short-Term Rental Units, Vacation Club Units, and Vacation Time Sharing Plans
- Ordinance 2020-15(First Reading): Adopting an updated fee schedule
- Ordinance 2020-16(First Reading): Amending the terms of office for the Mayor and Town Council
- Temporary Use Permit: Bohicket Half Marathon & 5K Run (November 21, 2020)
Consistent with recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control related to “social distancing,” all Town Council meetings are currently being conducted virtually using the Zoom platform. Any individual who wishes to observe the meeting may do so using one of the following options:
- Watch Live: Live Stream Video (YouTube)
- Listen by Phone: (712) 770-5505; Access Code 659-714
Individuals who wish to submit a question or comment on any town matter (including those not on the agenda) may do so in advance of the meeting using one of the options listed below. Written questions and comments will be accepted until 12:00 p.m on the day of the meeting.
- Online: Click Here
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail or Drop Off at Town Hall: 2001 Seabrook Island Road, Seabrook Island, SC 29455
For more information, please call (843) 768-9121.
-Submitted by Joseph M. Cronin, Town Administrator, Town of Seabrook Island