MUSC Flu Shot Clinic – Monday, November 2, 2020
The Lake House
Have you had your flu shot this fall? We understand many people are worried about COVID exposure and may not have ventured out to get the flu vaccine. Our residents’ health and safety are important. As part of our Back2Business association with MUSC Health, SIPOA is hosting a flu shot clinic at The Lake House from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm on Monday, November 2, 2020. All residents and staff are invited to attend. Bring your insurance card with you!
The clinic will be held in the Osprey rooms. Entrance and exit are from the OUTSIDE ONLY. Due to COVID best practices and occupancy limits, there are some requirements:
- Properly worn masks are required at all times.
- Your temperature will be taken before entering the front door of The Lake House.
- Follow signs through the lobby and out to the back porch.
- Turn left toward the Osprey rooms and wait with your mask on and with a minimum of 6’ distance between people.
- When called, enter the Osprey room from the OUTSIDE through the door marked ENTER.
- MUSC staff will complete your intake forms – BRING YOUR INSURANCE CARD!!
- You will then be directed to the next room where the vaccine will be administered.
- Leave the room and go outside through the door marked EXIT.
- Maintaining your mask and distancing, walk around the building to the front parking lot, or return to the back door of the lobby, enter the lobby, and exit through the front door.
-Submitted by SIPOA