Master The Medicare Maze
Sunday, December 6 at 3:00 pm
We all know how confusing Medicare is and Open Enrollment ends soon. However, there is still time to understand Medicare better and see if you have the best plans for you. Jennifer Curran is known for her Medicare Educational Seminars where she provides unbiased, straightforward facts about how Medicare works. She will be hosting a 30-minute seminar via Zoom on Sunday, December 6 at 3:00 pm.
The Zoom meeting ID is 879 0635 9644 and the passcode is 741989.
You will learn:
- Medicare basics and 2021 changes.
- The 2 different ways you can get Medicare benefits and the Pros vs Cons of each way.
- What’s the “catch” with the TV ads that promise all those “Extra Benefits.”
- Pros vs Cons of the different Supplement/Medigap plans, including Plan F, G, and N.
- How to avoid costly mistakes and never overpay.
- What to do if you are turning 65 soon.
- If you are 65+ and still working, how to assess if you should get Medicare or stay with your employer’s health plan.
Please RSVP at www.MasterTheMedicareMaze.com. The Zoom meeting ID and passcode (the same as above) will also be sent to you once you RSVP, as well as 10 minutes prior to the meeting.
For more information about Jennifer Curran and the seminar click here.
-Submitted by The Lake House