Saturday, December 12
10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Works from the following members of the Seabrook Island Artist Guild will be on display and available for purchase at the Sidewalk Sale in front of the Seawah Furniture and Design:
- Sandy Scott
- Colleen Wiessmann
- Patrick Ryan
- Rob Bavier
Other shopping options include:
- Storey Farms will feature a mini farmers market, fresh made sandwiches and treats.
- John’s Island’s newest artisan Blue Dragonfly Solutions will bring some great custom gift items including coasters and totes.
- Seabrook’s own Eva Black will feature her line of jewelry inspired by nature Coastal Hues Jewelry.
- Local Love CHS will provide a selection of locally made products including candles, cards, pottery, leather goods, wood cutting boards, artwork, self care and wellness products, jewelry, home goods, accessories and apparel.
- Palmetto Scent Studio has created lowcountry inspired scented soy wax candles that are perfect to freshen up your home.
Support local artisans in a safe socially distant environment to shop for your holiday needs. Some artists and vendors will even be donating a portion of their proceeds to local charities.
Please stop by for a little holiday shopping and cheer! The Sidewalk Sale will be at Seawah Furniture and Design located at the intersection of River and Betsy Kerrison, adjacent to Ace Hardware.
(Image Credits – provided by Michelle Evans)