Seabrook Island Town Council will hold its next regularly scheduled meeting on Tuesday, January 26, 2021, at 2:30 pm.
To view supplemental information for specific agenda items, please click the links below:
- Financials for the Month of December 2020
- Emergency Ordinance 2021-01: An Emergency Ordinance to modify and extend the requirement relating to the wearing of face coverings at all business establishments within the town; to modify the requirements for certain businesses; to extend requirements related to social distancing and group congregations; to extend emergency provisions related to town meetings; to extend the prohibition on temporary use permits; to extend the expiration date for active building permits; and other matters related thereto
Participate in the Virtual Public Meeting
Individuals who wish to participate in the Virtual Public Meeting via Zoom may access the meeting as follows:
- Instructions for Joining & Participating in the Virtual Public Meeting
- To join by computer, tablet or mobile device: Click Here
- To join by phone: Call (646) 558-8656 *Please note that long distance rates may apply*
- Meeting ID: 846 1657 1557 Passcode: 382484
Submit a Question or Comment
Individuals who wish to submit a written question or comment in advance of the meeting may do so in writing by 12:00 pm on the day of the meeting, using one of the following options:
- Online: Click here for Public Comment Portal
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail or Hand Deliver: 2001 Seabrook Island Road, Seabrook Island, SC 29455
Watch Live Stream Video
The meeting will be live streamed on the town’s YouTube channel beginning at 2:30 pm. Click here for Live Stream.
For more information, please call (843) 768-9121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.