We need your help! As of right now, we have only received 458 votes of a total of 2,572 properties. To constitute a quorum, a minimum of 1,158 votes must be represented at the Annual Meeting. If you have already voted, thank you! Please spread the word to your neighbors and friends who have not already voted.
The 2021 SIPOA Annual Meeting will be held on Saturday, February 13, 2021, at 10:30 am via Zoom Webinar. The meeting is open to all property owners, and all are welcome to attend. The Annual Meeting is an essential part of the overall management of our community, and your vote is critical in order for SIPOA to achieve a quorum to conduct business at the meeting. Please be sure to vote!
Please follow the steps below to participate in the voting process:
- Each voter must appoint a proxy. The role of the proxy is to represent and assure your vote is cast at the annual meeting as part of meeting the quorum requirement.
If you vote electronically, you will have to appoint a proxy before proceeding to vote. You will have two options:
- You can assign your proxy to the SIPOA Secretary, to be cast as directed on the proxy appointment form. OR
- You can designate someone other than the SIPOA Secretary by indicating the identity of a different individual (a property owner in good standing) as your proxy, only if you want someone other than the SIPOA Secretary to be your proxy.
Note: Your vote still counts as your vote by selecting one of the above two options.
If you vote by paper, you have the opportunity to designate someone other than the SIPOA Secretary by indicating the identity of a different individual (a property owner in good standing) as your proxy, only if you want someone other than the SIPOA Secretary to be your proxy. If you choose not to designate someone other than the SIPOA Secretary, you will by default be selecting the SIPOA Secretary as your proxy.
Note: Your vote still counts as your vote with both options.
- All Proxy Appointment forms must be received by the SIPOA Secretary prior to 8:00 am on Saturday, February 13, 2021. Proxy Appointment Forms received after 8:00 am on February 13, 2021, will not be valid. Returning your completed and signed Proxy Appointment Form well before February 13, 2021, is the easiest and best way to ensure that we have a quorum, and your vote is counted!
If you vote electronically, the email about voting was sent to the primary email address on file with SIPOA on Thursday, January 14, 2021, at 8:00 am from email@example.com. Remember, only one vote can be cast per property. If you cannot find the original email, please visit https://vote.associationvoting.com/sipoa/ and click on the help button. You will be required to enter the full name and email address of the person designated “primary” for your property to request help. Once you submit your information, you will be emailed your voting login credentials from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please Note: If you vote electronically and have multiple properties, you received a voting email for each property owned. You are entitled to cast a vote using each property, so make sure you do so. You will continue to receive reminder emails if you have not cast your vote.
If you vote by paper, please mail your completed and signed Proxy Appointment form in the prepaid return envelope that was provided in the voting package mailed to you. You can also drop it off in the drop box in front of our building at 1202 Landfall Way, Johns Island, SC 29455.
Click here to review all voting materials before voting. And remember: please …
-Submitted by SIPOA