Seabrook Island Town Council will hold its next regularly scheduled meeting on Tuesday, February 23, 2021, at 2:30 pm.
To view supplemental information for specific agenda items, please click the links below:
- Financials for the Month of January 2021
- Red Cross Proclamation: A Proclamation designating March 2021 as Red Cross Month in the Town of Seabrook Island
- Beach Patrol Contract: Request to authorize negotiation and awarding of a contract to Barrier Island Ocean Rescue for the provision of Beach Patrol Services
- Dolphin Education Program Agreement: Request to approve an agreement with the Lowcountry Marine Mammal Network for operation of the 2021 Dolphin Education Program
- Temporary Use Permit Requests: 2021 Dolphin Slam and Billfish Tournament
Participate in the Virtual Public Meeting
Individuals who wish to participate in the Virtual Public Meeting via Zoom may access the meeting as follows:
- Instructions for Joining & Participating in the Virtual Public Meeting
- To join by computer, tablet or mobile device: Click Here
- To join by phone: Call (646) 558-8656 *Please note that long distance rates may apply*
- Meeting ID: 833 4013 9883 Passcode: 518735
Submit a Question or Comment
Individuals who wish to submit a written question or comment in advance of the meeting may do so in writing by 12:00 pm on Tues. February 23, 2021, using one of the following options:
- Online: Click here to access the Public Comment Portal
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail or Hand Deliver: 2001 Seabrook Island Road, Seabrook Island, SC 29455
Watch Live Stream Video
The meeting will be live streamed on the town’s YouTube channel beginning at 1:00 pm. Click here for Live Stream.
For more information, please call (843) 768-9121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.