Seabrook Island Town Council will hold its next regularly scheduled meeting on Tuesday, March 23, 2021, at 2:30 pm.
- View Regular Meeting Agenda – March 23, 2021 (2:30 pm)
To view supplemental information for specific agenda items, please click the links below:
- Financials for the Month of February 2021
- Ordinance 2021-01: An ordinance amending the Town Code for the Town of Seabrook Island, South Carolina; Chapter 18, Offenses and Miscellaneous Provisions; Article II, Offenses Against Public Safety; so as to add a new section requiring the restraint of domestic household animals/pets upon public property or upon the property of another
- Emergency Ordinance 2021-02: An Emergency Ordinance to modify and extend the requirements relating to the wearing of face coverings at all business establishments within the town; to modify the requirements for certain businesses; to extend requirements related to social distancing and group congregations; to extend emergency provisions related to town meetings; to extend the prohibition modify the requirements for the issuance of temporary use permits; to extend the expiration date for active building permits; and other matters related thereto
- Resolutions 2021-01 through 2021-18: Resolutions to appoint and commission the following individuals as Code Enforcement Officers for the proper security and general welfare for the Town of Seabrook Island (Beach Patrol): Alexander Huss, Alexander Wall, Andrew Mappus, Charles Cross, Craig Bachman, Grace Christoph, Ian Butler, Jacob Peller, Jacob Frederick, Jason Mueller, Malek Varner, Maxwell Kastenholz, Maxwell Wilson, Michael Sosnowski, Nicholas Larson, Peter Chaconas, Robert Edgerton, and Susannah Trammell
Participate in the Virtual Public Meeting
Individuals who wish to participate in the Virtual Public Meeting via Zoom may access the meeting as follows:
- Instructions for Joining & Participating in the Virtual Public Meeting
- To join by computer, tablet or mobile device: Click Here
- To join by phone: Call (646) 558-8656 *Please note that long distance rates may apply*
- Meeting ID: 862 7649 6563 Passcode: 746028
Submit a Question or Comment
Individuals who wish to submit a written question or comment in advance of the meeting may do so in writing by 12:00 pm on Tues. March 23, 2021, using one of the following options:
- Online: Click Here
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail or Hand Deliver: 2001 Seabrook Island Road, Seabrook Island, SC 29455
Watch Live Stream Video
The meeting will be live streamed on the town’s YouTube channel beginning at 2:30 pm. Click here for Live Stream.
For more information, please call (843) 768-9121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
-Submitted by Joseph M. Cronin, Town Administrator