Good Friday and Easter Monday are not federal holidays. All federal holidays are non-religious (except Christmas Day). Thus the Post Office, federal buildings and most banks will be open. It is interesting to note that The New York Stock Exchange is closed for trading on Good Friday.
In addition, Easter is not a state holiday in South Carolina.
SIPOA Offices will be open as usual. Office hours are Monday – Friday from 8:00 am – noon.
The Lake House will be open all weekend, including Monday, with normal hours. They are:
- Monday – Saturday 10:00 am-8:00 pm for Guests and 6:00 am-8:00 pm for Property Owners
- Sunday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm for everyone
- Don’t forget to make reservations for pools and the fitness center. Spots are filling up quickly.
Harris Teeter, Vincent’s Drug Store and Post and Computer Center will have normal hours. Click here for details.
Seabrook Island Club will not be hosting the annual Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday nor the Sunrise Service on Sunday.
Freshfields Village will present the movie Hop on Saturday, April 3, from 8:00 – 9:30 pm on the Village Green. Hop is the story about a rabbit that jumps in front of a car. It turns out that the rabbit is next in line to become the Easter Bunny and he doesn’t want the job.
- Town of Seabrook Island – click here for details
- SIPOA/The Lake House – click here for details
- Kiawah (includes Freshfields) – click here for details
(Image credit: clipart-library.com)