A video of the July 13, 2021 Ways and Means Meeting can be accessed online through the Town of Seabrook Island’s website. To view the 36 minute video, click here and select the Video link under July 13, 2021.
If you have limited time and are just interested in a specific topic, select the item from the list below to watch that particular part of the meeting.
Mayor John Gregg
- Cessation of Town State of Emergency and resumption of in-person Council Meetings
- SCDHEC notice of preliminary approval of Town’s “debris site” at Club Equestrian Center
- Schedule of presentation of 2020 Annual Audit (Mauldin Jenkins)
- How residents can submit Elsa damage reports from Tropical to Charleston County
Town Administrator Joe Cronin
- Debris monitoring services RFP
- DSO/Zoning Map
- New Zoning Administrator/Chief Code Enforcement Officer
- Targeted repairs and asphalt seal coating for the pedestrian pathway on the inbound lane of Seabrook Island Road (estimate cost $15,000)
- Implementation of the new State requirements for Business Licenses
- Enforcement of Short Term Rental Ordinance
-Submitted by the Town of Seabrook Island