The Boone Hall Pumpkin Patch has grown to be one of the largest fall festivals in the state of South Carolina. This year will mark the 25th year for this event which has become a fall tradition for people of all ages.
The good news for 2021 is that they will return to presenting a full event with all the attractions that are festival favorites.
Please see details below:
- All attractions are included for one admission price.
- The Family Friendly Monster Hayride returns with event goers once again being able to hop aboard the tractor hayride which will wind its way through a variety of colorful themes and scenes.
- The All American Petting Zoo will be on hand on all open days along with some new attractions and entertainment.
- Explore the giant eight-acre Certified SC Grown corn maze.
- And of course, there will be a variety of pumpkins of all shapes, sizes, and colors available for purchase along with all those delicious festival foods we all love.
The Pumpkin Patch will be open every Friday-Saturday-Sunday In October during the following hours:
Friday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
For more information on the Boone Hall Pumpkin Patch click here.
(Image credit: boonehallplantation.com)