Mark Your Calendars for April 5!
Plan to join Seabrook Island Village for an enlightening workshop
for our members, volunteers and the entire community.
Why Would You Wait to be Late for Your Life?*
Date: Tuesday, April 5, 2022
Time: 4:00 – 5:30 pm
Place: Live Oak Hall at the Lake House
Presenter: Bonnie Compton, APRN, BC, CPNP
- If you knew you only had one year left to live, how would you live your life?
- What would you do? Or not do?
- Who would you spend your precious time with?
- How would you want the last days of your life to be?
Please join Bonnie Compton, a Conscious Living & Dying Coach and End-of-Life Doula, as she takes you on a journey to help you discover how you want to spend your remaining precious time on Earth. If you’ve been wanting to make changes in your life, act on your bucket list, heal relationships, and/or prepare for your expiration date, please join us for a fun (not morbid) “playshop”, and we promise we will play.
Living your life consciously helps you to live your life fully so that when you die, you do so without regrets.
In this workshop, Bonnie will help you explore and identify:
- A snapshot of your current life
- What really matters to you
- How to make changes so that your life reflects what’s important to you
- How to take small steps to ensure lasting changes
She’ll also discuss the importance of end-of-life planning so that you can live your life fully while you’re still alive.
Please join us for this enlightening workshop! Refreshments will be served. This free event is open to everyone on Seabrook Island and requires advance registration.
Please register by clicking here.
-Submitted by Seabrook Island Village
(*Credit title to Mary Chapin Carpenter’s song “Late for Your Life”)