The SIPOA Board of Directors will hold its regular monthly board meeting on Monday, October 16, at 1:00 pm. Property owners can attend the meeting in-person at the Oyster Catcher Community Center. It will also be live-streamed through Zoom. Instructions for attending the meeting remotely are included on the agenda.
To access the Board Meeting Agenda and Consent Agenda, log into GateAccess using your property owner login information. If you do not have your login information, please email email@example.com.
- From the menu, click on Overview
- Scroll to Board of Directors Meeting, October 16, 2023 – Agenda.
- Click the link.
- Instructions for attending the meeting remotely are on the agenda.
Committee minutes are accessed in GateAccess as well.
- From the menu, click on Community Documents.
- Minutes are organized alphabetically by committee name and date.
- Scroll to the committee from the alphabetical list or search by typing a portion of the committee name in the search bar.
Please note that committee minutes are recorded and then approved at the following meeting before being submitted to SIPOA and posted online. This may result in a lag time between the meeting and the posting of minutes.
Note: The GateAccess app does not support access to the meeting agenda or committee minutes.
-Submitted by SIPOA