In addition to using GateAccess, there is another more efficient way of getting your guests through the gate quickly.
An app for your smartphone called ABDi GateAccess allows you to send an electronic gate pass to the smartphone of a guest. The advantage of using this app is you can choose to email or text the QR (Quick Response) barcode to your guest’s mobile number. When your guest arrives at the Gate House, they simply show the officer the QR code on their smartphone and are whisked through the gate!
Here are the steps to get and set up the ABDi GateAccess app:
- Go to the App Store on your phone.
- Search for ABDi GateAccess.
- Click on “GET” to download the app and then “OPEN”.
- Fill in the requested information. For Community Code, scroll down and select SIPOA.
- Enter your GateAccess user and password login information.
Once you have the app on your phone:
- Click “Add Guest” in upper left corner and type in their name, the start date and the end date of their visit.
- Click “Save/Send” in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select how you want the QR barcode to be delivered to your guest.
- “Send Barcode via iMessage” allows you to text it to the guest’s smartphone.
- “Copy Barcode” allows you to paste the barcode into an email to your guest.
- Or you can use the Digital Wallet option.
This will save time for guests entering Seabrook and minimize traffic congestion at the gate.
If you have any questions about GateAccess in general or the ABDi GateAcess app, contact Rhiannon at the SIPOA Administration Building at 843-768-0061 or email@example.com.