Town of Seabrook Island
Town Council Meeting & Public Hearing
July 28, 2020
Seabrook Island Town Council will hold its next regularly scheduled meeting on Tues. July 28, 2020, at 2:30 pm. The meeting will be preceded by a Public Hearing on Ordinances 2020-06 at 2:25 pm.
- View Public Hearing Agenda – July 28, 2020 (2:25 pm)
- View Regular Meeting Agenda – July 28, 2020 (2:30 pm)
To view back-up information for action items, please click the links below:
- Ordinance 2020-06: FY 2020 Budget Amendment (Public Hearing & Second Reading)
- Resolution 2020-17: A resolution authorizing the granting of a permit to America Films of Wildstar Films Ltd. to operate a motor vehicle on the beach between September 8-22, 2020
- Emergency Preparedness Services Contract: Request to approve a professional services contract with eGroup Holding Company, LLC, for the provision of emergency preparedness services
- FY 2021 Budget Calendar: Request to approve the FY 2021 Budget Calendar
Consistent with recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control related to “social distancing,” the Town of Seabrook Island is requesting that members of the public who wish to observe this meeting participate remotely by using one of the following options:
- Watch Live: Live Stream Video (YouTube)
- Listen by Phone: (712) 770-5505; Access Code 659-714
Individuals who wish to submit a question or comment on any town matter (including those not on the agenda) may do so in advance of the meeting using one of the options listed below. Written questions and comments will be accepted until 12:00 pm on the day of the meeting.
- Online: Click Here
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail or Drop Off at Town Hall: 2001 Seabrook Island Road, Seabrook Island, SC 29455
For more information, please call (843) 768-9121.
–Submitted by Joseph M. Cronin, Town Administrator