If you’re new to following a Blog, take a few minutes to explore.
1. The first page contains the ten most recent posts. Older posts are found by clicking the button at the bottom of the first page.
2. If you’d like, you can follow TIDELINES and receive notifications of new posts by e-mail. Click the FOLLOW button at the bottom of the first page to do so.
3. As the Blog grows, you’ll be easily able to find posts sorted to your interest by clicking any one of the “Posted in” terms listed at the end of each post. As postings grow, older posts will be archived in the area at the bottom of the first page. Click each month to see its archives.
4. Browse the links in the upper left area. They contain useful information and instructions on how to submit an article for review and posting.
5. Our goal is to provide a snapshot of the most interesting news and events on and near our Seabrook community.