Have you ever considered renting the Live Oak room at The Lake House or the Oyster Catcher Community Center for a private event such as a wedding or other type of celebration? If so, all you need to do is email the Lake House Manager, Jamie Mixson, at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask Jamie to send you a rental request form, and the rental rules and regulations form.
- Seabrook Island property owners and guests that are sponsored by a property owner may rent a room.
- You will need to provide information such as event name, date, start and end time, SIPOA member information, and caterer information (if the event will be catered).
- A security deposit and rental fee are required. The security deposit is refundable, as long as the room is cleaned and no damage is found during the post event inspection.
- Overflow parking: Any event of 75 people or more must pay an overflow parking fee of $100. SIPOA will have additional security personnel on duty to assist with parking.
- Guest Entry on Island: You will need to submit a list of non-Seabrook Island residents to The Lake House Manager, Jamie Mixsom, in alphabetical order by last name, a minimum of three days prior to the event. Jamie will forward the list to the head of security from the Gate House and the head of security will create personalized passes for the event. Guests will then be given a “special event” pass for entry onto Seabrook Island.