Learn how you can make a difference in our community and help end child sexual abuse with this program presented by the Kiawah-Seabrook Exchange Club and the Darkness to Light Stewards of Children.
Free and open to all, you are invited to attend an engaging and thought provoking group led session in The Kiawah Town Hall at 4475 Betsy Kerrison Parkway, Johns Island, on March 29, 2018 from 2:00 – 4:00 PM
Did you know?
- One in 10 children will be the victim of sexual abuse before their 18th birthday.
- Of children who are sexually abused 20% are abused before the age of eight.
- Only 4-8% of child sexual abuse reports are fabricated.
- About 90% of the children who are victims of sexual abuse know their abuser.
- Abusers can be neighbors, friends and family members.
Please join us. RSVP to: Ray Hoover email@example.com or text (404) 788-6700 to reserve your seat.
This program is free, though a small $10 donation for an interactive workbook will be always appreciated.