Everyone is invited and no reservations are necessary for this all island event.
Where: The Seabrook Island Club Driving Range
When: Tuesday, July 3
x 4:00 pm Range Opens
x 6:00 pm Bars/Food/Music
x Approx. 9:00 pm – Fireworks Display
The Town of Seabrook sponsored fireworks exhibition scheduled for Monday, July 3 will be behind the Island House on the driving range. We will picnic on the practice golf range and the Club will offer a cash bar & BBQ grills. There will be live music & fun for the whole family! The fireworks will go off from the 9th Fairway.
- Rain date is Thursday, July 5.
- Spectator area which is the Club’s driving range will open at 4:00 pm.
- No grills or open flames will be permitted.
- The club will provide a Cap’n Sams grill & bar service starting at 6:00 pm. Member charges, amenity cards & cash will be accepted.
- Due to South Carolina ABC regulations, outside alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
- No dogs are permitted at the event except service animals.
Limited to NO Parking will be Available at the Island House
Two large buses will be running on a continuous shuttle loop.
- One loop will go from Seabrook Island Real Estate to Island House and the other from the Lake House to the Island House. Each loop is expected to take about 25 minutes.
- Guest Shuttle service will begin at 5:00 pm and the last loop will depart the Island House at 10:00 pm
(Image credit: Christmas Parties Unlimited website)