The staff of The Charleston Museum wishes you and your family
a safe and joyous holiday season!
It has been another busy year here at the Museum:
- We developed a new Strategic Plan which will provide valuable guidance for the next four years,
- Renovated our Civil War gallery,
- Instituted our new Bragg Box program which sends exceptional Museum programming out to area schools,
- Updated our parking facilities allowing guest access through the Courtyard,
- Brought over 180 new objects into the collection.
As you have seen, there is always something new happening at the Museum!
For more information, click here.
To see the latest News and Events, click here.
-Submitted by Carl P. Borick, Director