Parks and Recreation Commission hosts
an Off-Road Duathlon
Saturday, January 19, 2019
at Laurel Hill County Park
Traverse the scenic trails of Laurel Hill County Park during the inaugural Off-Road Duathlon presented in partnership with Anne Moore Endurance Coaching and MPleasant Velo.
This three-part, beginner friendly course begins with a 2-mile run, then a 7-mile bike, and finishes with another 2-mile run. View Course Map here.
Race details and registration information:
- Race Fee: $45
- Race day registration is available on-site from 7 am – 8 am for $54 or register online.
- Race starts at 8:30 am.
- Helmets are required.
- Earbuds, pets, and strollers are not allowed on course.
- Event is for those ages 16 and up.
- The bike leg is best suited for knobby, wide-tired bikes.
- A transition area will be used for set-up between legs.
- Finisher medals will be given out.
- Awards will be given to the top three male and female finishers and top Masters.
Use Laurel Hill County Park Event Entrance: Turn off US 17 on to Highway 41 North and go 1.1 miles. Laurel Hill County Park will be 1.1 miles on your right.
(Image Credit: CCPRC website)