Come celebrate Independence Day on July 3 at the Seabrook Island Club Driving Range!
- Range opens at 4:00 pm
- Bars/Food/Music at 6:00 pm
- Fireworks display at 9:00 pm
Everyone is invited and no reservations are necessary for the event.
- Rain date is Friday, July 5, 2019.
- Spectator Area is the Club’s driving range and will open at 4 pm.
- No grills or open flames will be permitted.
- The club will provide a Cap N Sams grill and bar service starting at 6:00 pm.
- Member charges, amenity cards and cash will be accepted.
- Due to South Carolina ABC regulations, outside alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
- No dogs are permitted at the event except service animals.
LIMITED TO NO PARKING WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE ISLAND HOUSE.
Two large buses will be running on a continuous shuttle loop. One loop will go from Seabrook Island Real Estate to the Island House and the other from the Lake House to the Island House. Each loop is expected to take about 25 minutes. Guest shuttle service will begin at 5:00 pm and the last loop will depart the Island House at 10:00 pm. We encourage everyone to use the shuttle, bike or walk to the event.
Thank you for your cooperation!
-Submitted by Seabrook Island Club