…for the Green Space Conservancy’s Second “Casino Night” Gala on Sunday, March 15, 2020. We don’t want anyone to miss out on this “Fun” Raiser and special event where we will be celebrating 20 Years of Green, on Seabrook Island. To access the 2020 Gala Reservation form and instructions click here.
The evening’s activities of Wining, Dining, Gaming and Just Plain Fun include:
- Incredible Food Stations – Raw Bar, Carving Station, Delicious Appetizers, A Mashed Potato Bar on the club’s second floor
- An Open Bar
- Casino Games
- Spin the “Wildlife Wheel” or toss your lucky disk down the “Plinko Birder Board”
- Enjoy the music of Bob Becker in the Palmetto Room
- Place a bid on one of several AmFund’s Trips of a Lifetime at the Silent Auction
Doors will open at 5:00 pm for our delicious Dinner
and exciting Games which will last until 7:30 pm.
At 7:45 pm all guests will gather in The Atlantic Room for coffee, Viennese Desserts, and more surprises. Our auctioneer will again be Scott Clark, a Seabrook Island property owner. He is also an Emmy Award-winning sportscaster for WABC News in New York City. Scott will lead our exciting Live Auction so be ready to bid on many unbelievably awesome items!
Our sponsors and donors have been incredibly generous this year and we are ever grateful for their support. Below is a list of some of the 2020 auction items that you will have the opportunity to bid on:
- A week’s stay at 3 Mountain Farm in picturesque Reading, Vermont
- A dinner celebrating The Low Country’s Summer Bounty hosted by the Hoovers and Petersons at “The Tree House.”
- A beautifully crafted model of a sailboat
- A platinum, emerald and diamond estate ring
As you can see, you won’t want to miss out on our annual gathering of Seabrookers, family and friends who know the importance of our 20 Years of Green to protect our paradise for generations to come, here on our beloved Island. To learn more about the Seabrook Island Green Space Conservancy, please visit our website at SIGSC.org.
-Submitted by the SIGSC Communications Committee