The seminar Seabrook Insurance 101 will be offered online via a Zoom Meeting.
- Date: Wednesday, April 29, 2020
- Time: 8:30 am or 5:30 pm
- Cost: Free
To register for the Zoom Meeting please send an email to: Robert Phelan at Rphelan@mdpins.com or call 843.819.3304. Please indicate whether you wish to join the 8:30 am Zoom meeting or the 5:30 pm Zoom meeting.
This seminar will be presented by Robert Phelan. Topics covered during the presentation will include:
- An overview of a typical Seabrook homeowner’s insurance policy including an explanation of the coverages provided and strategies to save money on your insurance.
- An overview of a typical Seabrook flood policy.
- A discussion on when the new flood maps will take effect on Seabrook and their likely impact.
- Do you need excess flood insurance and, if so, how much excess flood coverage do you need ?
Note: based on demand, additional meetings and times will be offered.