There are several businesses on Betsy Kerrison Parkway, between the traffic circle and the turn off to River Road, that provide services to Seabrookers. Some have been open throughout the pandemic with limited hours and others are now opening up.
Some of them are:
- Rosebank Farms – 4362 Betsy Kerrison Parkway. They are open 7 days a week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. They have a list of products on their website and all you have to do is either email them with your order or print out the list, check off what you want and give it to them. Either way, they will put your purchase in your car. For more information, click here.
- The Hemingway – 4430 Betsy Kerrison Parkway. They are open every day from 7:00 am until 4:00 pm and specialize in “Coffee, Wine, Beer, and Eats.” You can shop online or order in the store. To see their complete menu, click here.
- Kinfolk – 4430 Betsy Kerrison Parkway. They are open every day except Tuesday from 11:00 am to 8:00 pm and offer carryout only. You can call ahead or order in the store and pick up either in the store or curbside. Their menu includes salads, sandwiches, fried chicken, smoked meats, beer, and wine. For more information, click here.
- Ace Hardware – 3714 Betsy Kerrison Parkway in the Island Center. Their hours are 7:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday and Saturday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. They are closed on Sunday. Click here for more details.
- Island Express Services – 3714 Betsy Kerrison Parkway in the Island Center. They are open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am until 4:00 pm. They are a FedEx Authorized ShipCenter. Their services include packing, shipping and dropoff, digital copying and printing as well as mailing and selling stamps for the US Postal Service. This business does not have a website. You may call them at 843-768-0097.
– Tidelines Editors