Note: The topics that appear in Green have been added to the list today.
- Indigo Books – Beginning Monday, May 4, Indigo Books will open for limited access, 9:00 am – 2:00 pm. A maximum of five (5) customers, including children, will be allowed in the store at a time. Face covering required. They will continue to take phone orders (843-768-2255) and serve you on the sidewalk if you prefer to be outside or not to use face covering.
- DMV – SC Department of Motor Vehicles opens on Monday with limited hours. The location at 946 Orleans Rd (across the street from Target) will open Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for appointments only. Click here for their phone number and hours. Please note that the Lockwood Boulevard office has closed permanently.
WisTV.com has retweeted additional information from #SC_DMV. Click here to read the article.
–Beyond the Circle – There are several businesses on Betsy Kerrison Parkway, between the traffic circle and the turn off to River Road, that provide services to Seabrookers. To see the list of stores and services, click here.
- Ice Cream Boat, LaFogata, and Doin’ The Charleston have closed permanently.
- Fischer’s Sports Pub & Grill (843) 243-0210. Click here for more information and menu.
- Lucky Luciano’s Pizzeria (843) 768-0210. Click here for more information and menu.
- The Salty Dog Café (843) 952-7335. Click here for more information and menu.
- Village Spirits (843) 789-4363.
- WonderWorks has closed permanently.
- Some businesses at Freshfields Village have reopened. Click here for the most current list of merchants who are now open and for restaurants offering curbside pick-up.
- Click here for the list of merchants offering curbside pick-up and virtual and online shopping