Holiday Festival of Lights
November 13 – December 31
James Island County Park
The festival is more than just a driving tour through beautiful light displays, and we invite you to park your car and explore Santa’s Village and Winter Wonderland, including…
- A magnificent sculpture made from over 50 tons of sand
- An up-close look at the lights during a ride on the holiday train
- Mouth-watering treats from Santa’s Sweet Shoppe
- Giant greeting cards created by local students
- The Victorian carousel
- Visiting with Santa Claus
and much, much more…
- Sunday – Thursday: 5:30 – 10:00 pm.
- Friday and Saturday: 5:30 – 11:00 pm.
- 1-15 guests: $20 per vehicle, $15 per vehicle Monday-Thursday with donation*
- 16-30 guests: $40 per vehicle Monday-Thursday and $50 per vehicle Friday-Sunday
- 31+ guests: $100 per vehicle Monday-Thursday and $150 per vehicle Friday-Sunday
- Monday – Thursday, get into the festival for only $15 per vehicle of 1-15 guests with the donation of a canned food item or dog/cat food to benefit the Lowcountry Food Bank.
Click here for more information and tickets.
(Image credit: CVB website)