The 103rd PGA Championship tournament begins today, Thursday, May 20, 2021, with the first group of golfers teeing off at 7 am.
Shuttle buses will begin running at 5:45 am from LOT GP (behind Freshfields Village). Thursday and Friday shuttles run until 8:45 pm. Saturday and Sunday shuttle services will operate 6:45 am-8:30 pm.
Before you head out to the tournament, please review the list of items below you may bring to The Ocean Course.
- Face mask (*Masks are required on the shuttle buses and indoors)
- Travel-size hand sanitizer
- Fully charged phone (all spectator tickets will be accessed as mobile tickets only)
- Credit card (only cashless purchases)
- One sealed bottle of water
- Personal sunscreen
- Portable, canvas chair with a carry bag (no general admission grandstand seating)
(Image credit: PGA)