Attention golfers! The Charleston area is home to many public golf courses on which to test your skills and improve your game. While many of us are fortunate to have memberships at private golf clubs, it’s also nice to try something different now and then.
Below are just a few examples of courses open to the public and not too far away:
- Charleston Municipal Golf Course
- Charleston National Country Club
- Cougar Point – Kiawah Island Golf Resort
- Dunes West Golf Club
- Legend Oaks Golf & Tennis
- Oak Point – Kiawah Island Golf Resort
- Osprey Point – Kiawah Island Golf Resort
- Patriots Point Links on Charleston Harbor
- Pine Forest Country Club
- Stono Ferry
For more information on all the public courses nearby and how to book a tee time, access the Charleston Golf Guide by clicking here.
And in case you missed it, click here to read the Tidelines post about the Charleston Municipal Golf Course being ranked number 19 out of 30 public courses in the United States.
(Image credit: all-free-download.com)