We all have our favorite local Lowcountry eateries. Places we meet our friends for drinks and dinner or take out of town guests so they can experience our local cuisine.
Lowcountry Local First has designated May 1-31, 2022 as Eat Drink Local Month. Lowcountry Local First is a 501(c)3 nonprofit cultivating an economy anchored in local ownership, because local-independent businesses are the cornerstone of our culture, economy, and character.
During May we have the opportunity to “make the shift” by pledging to shift $10 or more of weekly food spending towards local food and beverage outlets. Find more information about Eat Drink Local Month by clicking here.
Below are some of the newest food and beverage venues to come to Johns Island:
- Saveurs du Monde Cafe-1001 Landfall Way, Seabrook Island–Coming Soon
- Cafe Eugenia-209 Farm Lake View, Freshfields Village–OPEN
- The CO-OP-165 Village Green Lane, Freshfields Village–Coming Soon
- Flyin’ High Fro Yo-3157 #C Maybank Highway–OPEN
- Weezy’s Ice Cream and Cocktails-3293 Suite 205 Maybank Highway–OPEN
- Equal Parts Fine Spirits & Bottle Shop-3297 Suite 302 Maybank Highway–OPEN
- Lowdown Oven and Bar-3297 Maybank Highway–Coming Soon
- Minero-3140 Maybank Highway–Coming Soon
(Image credit: LowcountyLocalFirst.org)