Slots are filling quickly for the Seabrook Island Natural History Group’s schedule of SINHG Trips for the fall season. A third of the 37 trips offered are new this year for SINHG members, including:
- Tours of surrounding harbors and historic districts on Easy Rider bikes
- Explorations, on foot, of key components of Charleston history, from ties to the Caribbean islands to the fight for women’s and civil rights
- A tour of The Citadel campus
- A biking tour of Kiawah’s three nature observation towers
Formerly retired trips are back on the list, too, including:
- A private tour and observation of continuing restoration efforts of the H.L. Hunley Civil War-era submarine
- Walking tours of some of Charleston’s most historic and picturesque neighborhoods
- Four popular kayaking expeditions to area creeks and rivers.
The deadline for signing up for fall trips is July 23, 2022. Interested but not a SINHG member? Visit sinhg.org to learn about the benefits of membership and to join online.
-Submitted by Norm Powers for SINHG
(Image credit: SINHG)