Since 1997, the Boone Hall Pumpkin Patch has grown to be one of the largest fall festivals in the state. Now in its 26th year, this event has become an autumn tradition that brings people of all ages together for a day of good old-fashioned fun on the farm.
Included with admission:
- Family Friendly Halloween Tractor Tour
- Boone Hall Farms Giant 8-Acre Corn Maze
- All American Petting Zoo & Pony Rides
- Bunny Rabbit and Nature Exhibits
- All American Pig Races 3-Times Daily
- Two of SC’s Largest Jump Pillows
- Inflatable Giant Slide and Obstacle Course
- Doc Magic’s Fun Time Variety Show
- Swings, Spiders, and Slides, Oh My! (Farm Play Structures & Equipment)
- Live, Interactive HoneyBee Exhibit
- Rubber Duck Races
- Farm Football
- Complimentary Balloon Art
- Ask a Farmer Interactive Series
- Homegrown Stage Live Performances
Additional fee required:
- New – Pumpkin Chunkin (Launch pumpkins with a giant slingshot)
- Face Painting & Body Art
The Pumpkin Patch will be open every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from September 30 through October 30.
For more information on the Boone Hall Pumpkin Patch click here.
(Image credit: boonehallplantation.com)