It’s time to start planning for Thanksgiving Day. Are you dining out? Time to make your reservations. If you’ll be enjoying your Thanksgiving meal at home and want to take some of the pressure off, below is a list of local restaurants, caterers, bakeries, and grocery stores that offer prepared food items for Thanksgiving. Be aware, there are pre-order deadlines and limits. Be sure to get your order in as soon as possible.
- Cru Catering-Order deadline Wednesday, November 16
- Stono Market and Tomato Shed Cafe– Holiday Catering for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Swig & Swine-Thanksgiving bundle or individual meats and sides; order deadline Monday, November 14
- Gillie’s Seafood-Roasted or fried turkey dinners; order deadline Sunday, November 20
- Lewis BBQ-Pre-order smoked turkey breast, smoked beef brisket, and sides by November 15
- Martin’s BBQ-Order deadline Monday, November 14
- Hall’s Signature Events-Choose from traditional turkey or honey-baked ham meals
- 82 Queen-Thanksgiving meal with pickup at Jalisco on Folly Road; deadline November 20
- Poogan’s Porch-Order deadline Sunday, November 20 with pick up on Wednesday, November 23
- Poogan’s Southern Kitchen-Order deadline Sunday, November 20 with pick up on Wednesday, November 23
- Table and Twine Charleston -Traditional Thanksgiving meal package as well as brunch package and appetizer package.
- Baguette Magic-Thanksgiving pies and sides including a Thanksgiving cookie decorating kit; Order deadline November 18
- Brown’s Court Bakery-Breads, rolls, and pies; order deadline Saturday, November 19 and the pick up day is Wednesday, November 23
- Wild Flour Pastry-Breakfast quiches, casseroles, coffeecakes as well as pies and other desserts; order deadline Saturday, November 19
- Earthfare, Harris Teeter, Publix, Whole Foods-grocery stores offering to-go holiday meals
(Image credit: Pexels.com)